Graduate Entry Dentistry

Choosing to undertake a four or five year degree course after completing a previous degree can be a difficult decision but with more mature students then ever entering dentistry, there is arguably no better time. Graduates can apply to the standard undergraduate dental course or apply to an accelerated four year graduate-entry course offered by certain dental schools.

Graduate Entry Courses

Choosing a 4-year accelerated graduate entry course is very appealing from both a time and cost point of view. Graduate entry dentistry courses tend to compress the first two years (often more focused on biochemistry and physiology) into one year.

UCLan and Aberdeen offer 4-year graduate-entry courses only.

Entry Requirements

Entry requirements differ between dentistry schools and further information can be found in Choosing a Dental School section of the website. While some dental schools ask for a 2:1 in a science-based degree others take students with arts and other previous degrees.

Dental Schools Offering Graduate Entry Courses
Stacks Image 3116
Stacks Image 3112